Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A NEW BEGINNING

           We are all exited to welcome the New Year.There are many different ways to welcome and celebrate the firs day of the year.Most all of the time,people welcome the new year by lighting up firecrackers and fireworks like wise in some countries.Some people go to the beach.Some prepare foods and fruits specially round fruits because of their beliefs that it gives lucky in their homes.There are many people also attending the mass to pray and to give thanks for all the blessings.
             New Year is the time for me to change.I'd like to change of being lazy and all my bad attitude and my bad habit.Because we all know that laziness is the biggest reason of not fulfilling our goal.I'll make my life meaningful.Because of a new beginning,a new hope come and a new life.And that's the meaning for me of a new year.

1 comment: